Transfer old WhatsApp Chats to New Phone. How to do it?
Are you really struggling with transferring your old WhatsApp chats to a new phone? If you are then read my full article it will definitely help you in transferring old WhatsApp chats to a new phone.
Nowadays, WhatsApp is one of the most favourite, trending and easy to use an app. But there is the new problem occurring which is most of the people are facing which is how to transfer old WhatsApp chats to the new phone because many people love to change their phone with their old one.
So today, I will teach you how to transfer old WhatsApp chats to the new phone.
To transfer old what’s app chats to a new phone you will need a tool which is Google drive backup and restores.
Recommended for you:
- 50 Free Ways To Increase Your Facebook Page Likes: 2018 updated
- How To Get More Likes On Facebook Without Spending Money (updated 2018)
- Facebook Says Hackers Could Access Some Apps But How? (2018 updated)
- How to Transfer old WhatsApp Chats to the New phone(step by step tutorial)
- Delete what’s app messages after sending it: step by step
- WhatsApp Said to Be Bringing ‘Swipe to Reply’ Feature to Android; Dark Mode May Arrive Soon Too: 2018updated
Google Drive Backup and Restore
Download new version of WhatsApp because it already contains google drive backup and restores it will be easy for you guys but you can transfer old what’s app chats to the new phone with an old version.
- Simply open WhatsApp and tap on three dots on right at the top on screen and go to Settings > Chats and calls > Chat backup.
- Now, you can backup your chats and media by choosing backup manually or can choose automatically backup as regularly as you like. Whenever you will reinstall your what’s app it will prompt you to recover your chats and multimedia files from google drive backup and restore.
Manually Backing up Chats and Restoring Them
Get google drive what’s app updates as fast as possible because it is easy to transfer old WhatsApp chats to the new phone.
- Open Settings menu of what’s app > chats and calls > chat backup.
- If your old Android phone and new Android phone both use external SD card to store memory. Then, take out the SD card from the old phone and insert it into your new phone.
- Connect your SmartPhone to PC via USB cable and open your phone storage in PC that will appear on PC screen where LOCAL C, LOCAL D appears on PC after opening MY Computer etc. internal storage > WhatsApp > database. This is the folder where your all what’s app backup files are saved with a date. They will look like “msgstore-2013-05-29.db.”crypt”. Copy the file with the latest creation date in your PC to a folder.
- Install what’s app on the new phone but don’t start the app.
- Connect your new phone to PC via USB cable as you have downloaded what’s app on your new phone. Now, the folder Whatsapp/Database should exist. If it doesn’t appear then you can create a new Whatsapp/Database folder.
Glue your what’s application discussion reinforcement record in this organizer.
At long last, you’re toward the finish of this “how to exchange old WhatsApp talks to another phone “. Presently begin WhatsApp on your new telephone and check your telephone number. You will get a notice that a message reinforcement was discovered at that point TAP on reestablish and you have done.
Presently, all old talks will show up on the new telephone WhatsApp screen.
I trust you loved my post